Saturday, November 13, 2004

This is my cry, my one desire...

Dear heavenly Father,

1st of all, thanks You so much for all that You've done for me, n allowed me to do! thank You for all the friends who i've invited n said yes to come for service this weekend! truly, You will answer the cry of our prayers, however impossible it may seem! thank You Jesus, You are really a keeper of Your Word!

Also aside from the friends, thank You for giving me such a wonderful opportunity to play in the strike force! You know that i like a girl in the strike force, but its ridiculous cos she is really too young for me, n besides, I'm still on vow! so i pray that You help keep me from temptation once again, n really focus on the new friends and the follow up in the coming week..

This brings me to my prayer requests for today. its really gonna be quite short, cos i need to sleep. =P

Father, i pray that the old friends n back sliders will come back to Jesus this weekend, that they will hear the message n it will touch their hearts, not becos its a good message, but becos God You are speaking to them.. i pray that the moment they say yes to coming to church, that their hearts begin to soften, n that they will enjoy the whole SIS performance n carnival, n that they will give their hearts to Jesus at the end of the day. its not just the numbers that we want, its their salvation, the sake of their souls! i know i've not done my part by reaching out to them, but i pray that You are still able to use my last minute to really impact their lives in a very meaningful way..

God i pray for eunice loh, for fabian her bf, for mingfu, for wudi, for hank, for jessica, for victoria, for shuhui janice, for jonathan, for weihao, for dominic n nic, for jiaqi, for sharon n weide n sunshine, for weisheng n grace.. You've planted the seed in their hearts, so i pray that the seed has fallen on good ground, n that i'll soon get to see the fruits of my harvest. i've been reaching out to some of these pple for years now, not becos i need to, but becos i want to. becos i really love them as friends, as real sisters n brothers, even if they do not really feel the least bit close to me. i lift all of them into Your hands n pray for their salvation Lord.

finally God, i pray that You do a miracle for me, n heal my skin. its getting worse, n itchy n red everyday. i know its certainly my own fault, for sinning wilfully against u n aggravating the Holy Spirit. i'm sorry for all the nonsense n sin that i went thru, but i really want to crucify my flesh, n my thoughtlife, all for You Jesus. by Your stripes, i am healed! Amen!

i pray for good weather tml, n that everything will turn out fine n all games n rides function smoothly, n most importantly, for the service to be so full of the presence of God, that even new comers cannot help but feel the weight of His glory, n cry in Your presence.

i hope my cousin shuhui gets saved. i don't want to labour in vain! help me encourage her, n speak into her life revelations.

ok i'm going to sleep now. Thanks in advance for answering all my prayers, n i pray for a really great n powerful weekend, with thousands of souls saved, n many more impacted by Your Word, so they can in turn go back to their country to impact thousands more!

in Jesus name i pray,
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home