Wednesday, January 05, 2005

First blog of 2005!

Dear heavenly Father,

Its really been such a great beginning for 2005! for the cell group, for my ministries, for everything actually...

Thanks for making 2005 such a good start for me!

gave my 1st BS to Pak Tao on rededication, organised 2 outings for the upcoming saturdays, got a proper meeting with my choir team, caught all the chingay movements in just one practice, got satisfactory results for exams, got into the same course as my law friends, etc...

Really its been such a blessing to have God 1st in my life! still remember getting ice cream at the cinema from total strangers! amazing! truly when 2 or 3 are gathered the presence of God is among them!

Lord, i have set all my plans n goals for 2005 n written them down. i pray that You will oversee all these plans n bring each n every single one of them to pass!

Indeed it is my desire to become a cell group leader in 2005, n i believe that whatever You said You will bring it to pass! You told me that in 2004, n i'm still praying that You reaffirm it to me soon... no matter how bad n unlikely that I seem as a CGL, i pray that as i seek You first, as i ask, i will find, and the door of promotion, will be opened by You. it has always been my desire, since 2003, to raise up as a CGL, but i always thought i was incapable of being one, tat i didn't deserve to be one, i looked at my weakness n faults n always felt so inadequate. But this year, i will try my best to read the Bible more, love You more, know Your will more clearly for me in my life, n really dedicate my entire life to serving You n serving Your people... Father i really love my cell group members, yet i not only want to love them n shelter them from the world, but i also want to teach them godly things, n how to draw near to You, to lead them into their destiny in Christ!

I really know now that nothing can be done by my own strength. cos many times, my heart n my strength they will fail, but God is the strength of my heart. of my own strength i really can do nothing, without You i am nothing, without Your anointing n Your power, my ministries are nothing. indeed, all i ever want in my life is to do Your will, nothing else. n if to do Your will, i need to glorify You in my studies, to cut myself off from bad relationships, to stay away from certain activities, i will do it, whatever it takes, as long as You provide me with the grace n mercy You promised to me in the Bible...

I want such an intimate walk with You this year, that whatever happens, my faith in You will never be shaken, no deaths or trials or tribulations or natural disasters can take You away from me. For, as paul says, what can seperate us from the love of God? nothing. that is the sole assurance i need to carry on living n loving You every single day of my life.

that every breath i take will glorify Your name. that everyday is another opportunity to draw closer to You, to feel Your presence close to me, to reveal more of Your will to me. that every sentence i say, every word i speak, every SMS that i send will be one that is anointed by You, filled with the wisdom of the Holy Spirit. that when pple talk to me, they will sense something different, cos i walk with God. cos Jesus, You are the One who directs what i need to do, n say, n even think. let every thought be brought into captivity in Christ Jesus. Let me every word praise You, or glorify You in some way. i don't really know how to go about being a CGL, or what to expect. but i trust that You are there for me should i fall, You uphold me in Your right hand. You will never let me fall n be crushed, but i will only fall into Your loving embrace...

I pray for all the new friends.. Pak Tao, Siqi, Dominic, Meijuan, Xinyi, Eashwar, Jeremy (especially for him, that God You heal him right now in Jesus name from all fever n sicknesses) Jiaqi, Yongsheng, Peiling, Kenneth, Kheng Hua, Kiat, Sharon, and all those who came n left in 2004.. Father i pray that You use our cell group members, that You use me to speak to them, constantly encourage them, shower them with the love n care of God, help them in practical ways as well as to discern areas in their life which needs the healing of God to heal them emotionally, physcially n spiritually.

I lift up the evangelistic meetings into Your hands, let Your presence really pour out on the places where N280 members are! let our cell group be so united that nothing can come against us, cos the Bible says, if my God is for me, who can be against me? likewise, let every member in the cell group rise up to another new level of faith n courage n boldness n spiritual maturity in Christ!

thanks once again God for everything that You've placed into my life, for the great things that You are going to do thru me, for the great harvest that we are going to reap! Amen!

Father i pray for the flood victims, that You use this time as a chance to really touch their lives through the Christians who are there providing the relief n aid to the poor victims. I pray for our church leaders to know exactly what to do and to really be a light in the midst of the darkness. i pray that You really strengthen them, n let them know that they are there fighting diseases, fighting death, becos You have empowered them to do so, You will see them thru.

Thanks Jesus! In Your name i pray, amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home