Friday, December 17, 2004

walking with Jesus..

Dear Lord,

finally the day is over and i can go to bed n rest! thanks so much for such a wonderful practice session at church! i finally feel so much a part of the band! i really want to apologise to my band members.. for blowing my top on tues over a small thing.. i should have gotten all the facts before coming to a decision instead of acting so rashly... i don't want to make such rash decisions again! thank You for sending true friends into my life like eunice ong, who really was there for me when i needed someone to comfort me n help me! thank You for pple like michelle who is helping me to get costumes for the Christmas play tml eventhough the event isn't even related to her! thank God for such great pple who r willing to go all out for lost souls, n reach out to pple that they don't even know!

God, i lift up saturday's party into Your hands. i know that nothing can be successful without prayers, n i really pray that Your presence saturate the entire function room thru out the whole party! that everything will go so smoothly as planned, the actors will remember their lines, the music n singers will blend in so well, everything will be of professsional high standard, cos God, You are a God of excellence, of abundance n more than enough! so i pray for a good turn out, for many relatives n friends to make it for the event, that many pple's lives will be touched n many will come for the following week's Christmas service at the Indoor stadium! Lord, i do not want to go thru 2004 without having saved a single soul! i pray for my family especially to get saved, especially my brother, i see so much potential in him to do great things for You! i pray that His band get saved as well, n his friends will all come for the event. i pray that the games are interesting n captivate the audience attention, that everyone will participate willingly. i pray for the drama n song items to really carry Your presence there, a tangible presence of God that no other worldly party can have. i pray for ALL of inertia to get saved, or at least to come for Christmas service, they r the main reason why i organise this party! i really want to see them all getting saved n drawing closer to each other as friends with a heavenly Father in the center of their relationships!

God, what does it take to be a righteous man? for all have sinned n fallen short of the glory of God. yet i want to walk righteous before You. not in my own human righteousnes, but covered with the righteousness of Jesus.help me to understand Your Word better, to have deeper revelations n longer conversations with You. thanks for the Word about wayne You spoke to me. i have told eunice about it. really pray that he get saved soon too!

Lord i really don't wish to bother about BGR right now or eveer again until 2007! i trust my life in Your hands, my happiness, my relationships, everything... i don't need to worry, for the Bible commands us not to worry! let me stay in this faith charged mood for the whole holidays n remainder of 2004! then when 2005 comes Your glory will shine even brighter in my life, amen! i want to keep praying n seeking Your face, worshipping You n knowing more of my destiny in Christ!

thanks for all You've done for me!

In Jesus name,
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home