Wednesday, December 15, 2004

God refresh my soul!

Dear heavenly Father,

i know this is really unusual to make 2 prayers in one night, but really i feel i haven't been spending enough time with You. wanna get more anointing from the Holy Spirit, to dwell in Your presence more, to experience Your love more...

just now was trying to share the love of Christ with a fren but suddenly feel so tired.. then went to check my hp, got so many missed calls n sms.. argh! God help me i feel like i'm going to break down liao! i have so many things to do, yet i don't have the strength nor the will nor the ability to do them! give me direction, what to do n where to go in my life.. i know that You have great plans for me, i can see glimpses of these plans sometimes, i had dreams of doing great things for You before.. but those dreams seem such a long time ago, nowadays the dreams i have are nightmares.. more mundance boring dreams. i pray I'm not turning into a mundane boring person!

2 weeks into december n i still dunno who i'm reaching out to! this is really so frustrating, cos firstly i'm not close to any frenz to be able to reach out to them effectively, secondly is that i don't have the time to, thirdly, i have fear in reaching out to them, cos really i've tried n tried so many times n get rejected again n again... God i really need some encouragement from You. some encouragement from cell members would help as well.. not counselling or whatever, some words of encouragement would do! even a simple thank you. i'm so sick of hearing pple say sorry for this n that.. oh well, i guess the same can be said of You too? everyday i'm coming to You saying sorry for the bad habitul sin i keep doing... i really want to change for the better n be a good disciple of Christ!

i should start reading Your Word to encourage myself with the promises of God! like king david who strengthened himself in the Lord when his kingdm abandoned him.. hmm.. its true i have much to do, but first i need to know why i'm doing it n who i'm doing it for... i really want to do things only for You, not for my selfish ambition or for other pple's pleasure.. but to serve You alone. The Lord is my God n Him only i shall serve!

so many challenging new songs to practice n play! i really need to buck up on my keyboard skills, but more importantly to get more anointing from the Holy Spirit! prayers n fastings, the only way to get more of You in my life... i need to make so decisions soon n stick to them!

ok think i really should go to bed now, the weather is cool n nice... God i will worship You for all of my days, i'll do anything You ask me to cos i love You so much.

Good nite.

In Jesus name i pray,
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home