Friday, November 19, 2004

finally able to access my blog!

finally can write the stuff i need to write! really frustrating last night, kept trying to log in but cannot... anyway, there's so much to write, but i'll begin with a written prayer.. always begin n end the day with a prayer. =)

******

dear Heavenly Father,

thanks for all the great times tat i've had this week! even as my exams draw closer n closer, n the studying gets more intense, You have never failed to fill my life with interesting stuffZ! hahaha.. wanna give You thanks for allowing me to play in yet another gig!

first of all, also wana say sorry for mumbling about justinn, cos after all we are all human, we all make mistakes.. she really is a very nice motherly person in the strikeforce! hahaha.. i will learn to appreciate pple like her more, n give her the respect she deserves..

also wanna say sorry n repent of what i did earlier today n for the past 3 days.. haiz. its really a very bad habit that i must really kick!! i know You are faithful n just to forgive me no matter what i did. but i wanna move on n stop sinning wilfully!! i want to serve You in greater ways, yet i can't if i don't have a break thru. or as eunice said, a break-from! a break out of my old fleshy habits n sins..

thanks for the notes n help from my law friends n yongji! i know You placed him there to help me always in my time of need!

oh man, really shoudn't watch horror movies when i know i am gonna get scared at night! hahaha... but anyway i pray by Your Word that You have not given us a spirit of fear, but one of power and a sound mind! Amen! just wana brush out all thoughts of the show n concentrate on praying this prayer to You...

God, i pray for my mother's salvation in 2004. barely a month till end of the year n she still isn't saved. Shashi's revelation that she'll get saved soon, i pray is one that will come to pass!

i also pray for my coming exams! i really need the wisdom n grace of God to get thru both papers,cos i know that as i seek 1st the kingdom of God and His righteousness, all things shall be given unto me! that is also another very important reason why i cannot afford to walk in sin n have the Holy Spirit leave me, cos i really really need Him right now!

Lord i pray u take command over all my activities in Dec, n that everything i do will bear good fruits for You! there's so many things i need to plan n organise n do, yet i am rather confused at which takes priority. so i pray that You speak to me about the desires of my heart, what i really want, n what You really want from me. i really want to do Your will!!

also regarding BGR, especially jessie.. i pray that You really speak to her n use pple to speak into her life.. i can no longer communicate with her cos our r/n has soured so much it has become bitter.. kind of sad, but i would rather lose a friend than lose my destiny in You. help me to keep my vow to You n stop liking girls so easily!

as Christmas is coming, i pray that i do not get too busy to really celebrate Your birthday Jesus! i don't want to be too busy serving to worship n really take the time to pray n seek You, n love You n enjoy Your presence. cos it is really we who are the reason that You came to earth n gave us Your life at the cross.. that is something i must learn never ever to take for granted. i don't want the feeling of loneliness, which creeps up on me every christmas!! Lord please, help me stay focused.. i want to feel loved so much by You that not having a gf will seem such a minor minor thing.. i want to have that tender 1st love for You, for the fire to be rekindled, so i can love You and serve You with a greater passion in 2005!

thank You for all the gifts You gave me, the great friends, the great ministries, the great trip to Israel, the great times with my cell group.. but most importantly, thank You for all the times You spoke to me n showed up when i was praying. Thanks for all the times Your grace n perfect timing really touched my heart n changed my life, changed my attitude towards certain issues in my life. i pray that You can still use me to serve You in the area of cell group ministry... cos although i know that i can serve in so many areas, music, etc, i really have a heart to shepard Your sheep... i know i am so ill-prepared n i don't have the Holiness n spiritual level to lead Your sons n daughters yet. so i will keep drawing close to You until You shape me n mold me into the man You want me to be.

this year has been such an exciting year in the end! i thought it would be a worse year than 2003, but Your Word is the truth, that we move from glory to glory, running the good race, drawing ever closer to the perfect day. things really turned out much better than i ever expected. but nevertheless, i cling on to You as my hope n my salvation, i know evrything in my life would not have been possible if You didn't will it to be. my family, my studies, my exams, my cell group, my relationships, my talents n abilities, my dreams n desires.. i lay them all down at Your feet Lord. all i want to do is to love You n worship You!

give me the strength n wisdom to finish up my studying tml, n also to play every beat to perfection tml at service! i don't want to shortchange the church. i don't want to embarrass the ministry, but let me glorify You at the praise song item!

also wanna pray for all the new friends to come for this weekend cell group n service!! for jiaqi, wudi, sharon, weide, sunshine, clarence, kenneth, nic, dominic, rebecca, victoria, agnes, jessica, hank, sunny, weisheng, grace, and all the others who came n left.. God! we won't them leave without a fight! we will pray all day n all night for their salvation n change of heart, that they will really have an encounter with You that will change their lives forever!! God i really love them so much, like my little brothers n sisters, i can't bear to see anyone of them backslide! Jesus please help me to speak to them, soften their hearts, prepare them for the great harvest this coming Christmas! its all about You, Jesus, and Your will is for them to be saved! help me do my part Lord, i wont want to take their lives carelessly. i want to intercede for them in every way that i can.

I pray that You guide me for my day later, my every action, my every thought, let it be subject to Your Word.

in Jesus name i pray,
Amen!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home