Friday, December 10, 2004

things aren't working out well for me but i still trust in God for everything!

dear God,

thank You for all the souls that were saved n impacted by tonight's service! it was really a good combine zone meeting, with a great spiritual atmosphere! the praise n worship was super charged up, which i thought was quite unusual! n thank God for so many new frens in the cell group! though i admit for myself i failed to bring a new fren, nevertheless, my members really did their duty well n brought many new frens, praise God!

God, can see that You are really doing a work in the lives of the members in N280, asking them to leave the crew n all that... but i really pray that what they are doing is really Your will for them, n not just something done in the spur of the moment!

Lord, i really sinned against You last night, even right after finishing my blog prayer entry! i can't belive my fleshly desires are really so strong n my spirit man is so weak! really gotta immerse myself in the Word n in prayers! forgive me Lord n give me the strength to truly repent n move on with You, cos i need to confess n repent n change my ways.. the true mark of a disciple is that he has love for You so much that he is willing to do anything n everything for You, n love his brothers n sisters in a pure way.

anyway i think i better go n sleep cos i have to give tuition tml, n also meet up with a lot of frenz! i pray You use me to invite them for Christmas, n also to witness to them in a positive manner, that glorifies Your name!

in Jesus name i pray,
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home