Thursday, December 16, 2004

thanks for a great prayer meeting Lord!

Dear God,

no doubt You turned up when i needed You the most! i really enjoyed the PnW today at the prayer meeting, only the spirit chords were wrong n that disrupted the flow somewhat, but other than that, i felt really good about today's playing. it was as if i felt so right playing the keyboard n really enjoyed myself praising n worshipping You for once! usually when i play for meetings i get so scared n anxious about playing the wrong notes n stuff like that, keep looking frantically at song leader n stuff... hahaha...

lots of things to do tml, got dental appt, then meeting YQ n my JC frenz for CS.. Lord, it is so difficult to reach out to them! they don't seem the least bit interested in Christianity at all.. should i move on to a different group of friends? i mean these guys.. they are my friends even before i got saved.. its gonna be hard to leave them, You know what i mean? and i'm a person who doesn't really have much friends outside of church.. cos i'm not like mr popular or anything.. i really don't know what kind of life i'll be living without You in it. probably just doing whatever my friends do, following the latest trends n stuff.

God please send me some U1 n U2 pple for me to bring for Christmas! i wanna bring all the line dancing pple on the 25thm hope my mum supports me on this. sometimes i feel like i'm fighting a lonely battle, just me against the world of unsaved pple. thank God for kenneth n clarence, pple who remind me that there are pple out there who r so willing to say yes to You, n get saved! i pray You use me to disciple them n teach them Your ways. but 1st of cos, i need to live out my life as an example, to really bring my own friends for Christmas. i pray that You use me to reach out to all the old friends like mingfu, berry, sharon, weide, sunshine, weisheng, grace, etc... there's so many young pple who came n left. i feel so sad n angry, why did they leave God's presence? is the world really so good? i want them to come back to You this christmas! i will do everything within my strength to bring them back to You. i think they are such lovable n great pple with wonderful potential to do great things for You, really pray that they come back to You this season!

ok i think i'll go sleep soon. thanks once again for sending the right pple into my life to disciple me, to teach me keyboard n other things in life. i really felt satisfied n happy serving You today, n fellowshipping with my cg members n zone members. after all, we are all one in the body of Christ, we should be able to "flow" easily with one another! help each other grow stronger in our walk with You, strengthening n encouraging one another. brother n sisters in Christ, with a pure love for God n each other. that is one thing that i really long to see in my cg n zone. pure sibling love for each other, not crushes n lustful looks. to be able to love each other in a way that Christ loved the church, by this shall all man know that we are His disciples, if we have love one for another. i lift up my life into Your hands, let Your will be done in my life!

In Jesus name
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home