Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Had a lot of fun today! Thank You Lord!

dear heavenly Father,

wow really had such a wonderful day today! i really thank You for such a good time with my cell group members! and also for hanging out with all the fun law pple!

Thanks for the timely financial blessing from my aunt! i really needed it! there's really so much things to do, so many things that will distract me from my primary mission in 2005, which is to be a CGL! help me keep that in mind no matter what i'm doing!

N i'm not just gonna be a normal CGL! i wanna be the coolest CGL in church, getting the best grades, leading in the Strikeforce and in Choir, breaking n playing keyboard for zone meetings, n blessing the cg members financially each week!

starting from this week, i'm gonna start to bless mikki. she's really cute n on fire for God, i believe she can be a very powerful leader in the youth of the cell group!

also, really enjoyed the company of clarence n mikki at his house, with delicious cupcakes n orange juice for my first breaking session! yippeee~! i wanna perfect my 6 step n come up with dance moves of my own, then go into a baby freeze, into a air chair. by end of Feb!! hahaha. i don't know if that's realistic planning God, but i sure am motivated to do it! i believe i can, in one night by the grace of God i already learnt 2 moves!

God i'm really in a bit of financial problem here.. i really don't wish to ask for any more money from my parents cos i feel i'm already old enough to manage my finances. due to bad budgeting, i'm once again left with only 17 bucks in my wallet n 1.67 in my bank account!! pls bless me financially, i need to get my textbooks n start studying. this is a year to really excel in my studies, n draw all men unto You by glorfying Your name in school!

Father really pray that u help me to reach out to pple like jiaqi n pak tao, cos i feel they are still not really that stable yet.

Today is such an ejoyable day, i pray everyday will be as fun as this!! hahaha...

Thanks for a great day of rest n relaxation Lord!

In Jesus name,
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home