Sunday, January 16, 2005

Thanks for everything God! What a great day!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Today was really such a great n wonderful day! I totally enjoyed myself, although the day didn't start off too well, it was really a great time having the steam boat n playing games with the cell group members!

Yesterday i was quite down in the dumps, but nonetheless, in the end i still wrote a wonderful worship song for You, Lord! despite feeling discouraged n angry, i still prayed with an attitude of worship, n true enough, You showed up like You always did whenever I needed You!

Psalm 23, the Lord is the shephard, i shall not want. such a familiar passage of the Bible, yet noone has penned a song about it before. or maybe some Christian musician has, i'm not sure. yet i will always remember how You came to encourage n comfort me, when i felt down n blamed myself for not reaching out properly to the new friends. for eashwar, for dominic, for jeremy, for siqi, even for pple like jamie, meijuan.. my heart really cries out to them, i cry to You for their salvation, that they really soften their hearts towards You, that they really have a deep desire within each of them to know You more, for themselves. Lord, You know all things. really i've tried to do wat i needed to do, though i failed sometimes, its really frustrating to know that i've done so much but to account for so little.

nevertheless, i will never give up, i will keep sowing into their lives. unless of cos You tell me to move on by bringing more U1 n U2 pple into my lives. and that brings me to the next issue, about my cousin shuhui.

Lord i really don't know if i'm making the right decision. What is it that You want me to do? i really want to help her if i can, yet i really wonder, am i helping her at all? does she even want to accept my help? if she is willing, i'd really be ready to go all out to tuition her n teach her things in life, Godly values n bring her to church, but she doesn't seem the least bit interested in studying, nor in Christ. and the image she portrays really really puts me off. always talking about suicide n trying to be someone whom she is not. God i pray that You really cause her to wake up to reality n stop living in her own little fantasy world! You have so much better things in store for her, God i pray You use me or send someone into her life to tell her that. please tell me what i should do or shouldn't do. i never realised just giving tuition could be so spiritual n life-changing! i guess when you are a true believe, everything you do, you do it for God, even in earning finances.

and about helping Jessie with her phoneline, Father i really pray that You can use me to reach out to her once again. but more importantly, i do not wish to get distracted by her anymore. or get distracted by anyone else for that matter! i'm on vow, which i made to You, to love You n dedicate my youth for Your worthy cause for the best years of my life, until i'm 25 in 2007. help me to be so focused on You, that the things of the world grow strangely dim, the light of Your beautiful grace.

I have so much to do tml, but God i pray tat i know the reason why i'm doing all this. i pray for my family to get saved, for me to spend more quality time with my mother. to show her more love n care, to really be there for her n spend less time playing computer games, NO matter how bad i feel! i really have to learn to cope with emotional setbacks n bad times faster now, n immediately run to You instead of getting angry or depressed or emotional. i really want to know how to run to You, to rely on Your Word, Your strength, when things go wrong, i want my first reaction not to run away from You, but to run towards You!!

help me cope with my life Lord, there is really too much things for one man to handle.. thats why i need You in every moment of my life, to guide me, give me wisdom n strength, use me to speak the right word to the right person at the right time! God use me, i'm here as a vessel for You. take me into Your wings n rise me up above all circumstances!

thanks for Jiaqi n the other new frenz who are coming for service tml! i pray they will be so impacted, that their lives would never be the same again! as for jiaqi, i really wish to say the sinner's prayer with her before she goes back to australia, Father let this wish be done if it is Your will! she is really a special friend to me, like a little sister that i really love. i want to see her get saved n grounded in the Word before she goes back to australia. same thing for Aaron as well, he's a nice guy who's jus a bit shy. but i pray that You help me focus on reaching out to the right pple. without You i can do nothing on my own, but with God, nothing will be impossible!

In Jesus name i pray,
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home