Thursday, January 20, 2005

what a busy day! thanks for a great day at school!

dear Lord,

there's really so many things to give thanks for today! for the great tutorial i had in school, for the bible study session with kenneth n pak tao, for the breakfast n lunch with jessie, for the game with my cousin wai kit! today i finally feel that i've managed to truly live a life that is befitting of a child of God! practicing guitar, teaching disciples the Word of God, as well as earthly wisdom! n even managed to spend time with my family n drive the new silver toyota Altis! soon when my dad goes overseas to work, it'll be mine! hahaha... but of cos, i know its You who gave me all these blessings, cos i put You first in my life! its truly amazing what i can do in one day with the blessings of God, compared with a week of struggling to survive on my own strength!

regarding my cousin, i still haven't really gotten an answer from You whether or not to continue teaching her. please tell me what i should do.. cos i really have no time to give her tuition unless she wants me to, or makes the effort to contact me for tuition. currently i feel that she is really not interested at all, so i won't bother to teach someone so unwilling.

God i think the bible study today was a bit too short, cos pak was rushing for time, n i was a little bit too fast in my speech, i pray that the next bible study will be better, with more substance, n more of the Holy Spirit filling the house when we meet togehter to study Your Word!

Father, help me think of creative ideas for a game for cell group tml! i really pray that tml's cell group will be a really powerful one, where You will show up right from the very beginning, from the games, to the praise n worship, to the preaching of the Word, to the offering n ministering! let each n every cell group member be so powerfully impacted by the message, from the young believers to the older mature members, Father i pray that You use the message, the very 1st message of the year 2005, to bring great changes n challenges into our lives!

Also regarding new friends, Father i really want to bring a friend for service in Jan, n there's only a week left! i haven't really been reaching out aggressively, think its about time i really start to work hard on reaching out, to my law friends, to my tuition kids, to everyone n anyone who crosses my path! i really pray that pple like john, sweekeng, jiaqi, who have come n gone infrequently, would make up their mind to stay grounded in the church n believe in You totally!

Think i better start brain storming for a good game for tml, really pray tat You anoint my hands for the guitar playing tml, let me be able to flow so well with You n the Holy Spirit, that my skills will be fully utilised, that everything will go so well tml! i trust You totally, i'm not worried or scared of making mistakes. rather, even if i do make mistakes, i trust You to take care of me thru it all.

I pray all of this in Jesus name
Amen!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home