Tuesday, February 01, 2005

what a great day! Gospel Movement Crew!

dear God!

it really is quite rare to see me post 2 times in a day, but today has really been quite a fun day! at least for myself. hahaha...

thanks for enabling me to finish my first stack of notes! n at the same time being able to help Joan with her maths.. though i think i might have forgotten most of it liao since it has been years since i last touched A level maths!

nevertheless, i'm so happy i managed to do a 3 sec handstand today! gonna keep practicing until i can at least do a short routine! wanna be the best that i can be, even if its just for fun, i think if i wanna be a breaker in a crew, i really gotta improve to be able to hold my own weight.. of cos i'm not trying to prove anything to myself, but merely to do what i think i am capable of doing, to prove that God will n can do all things thru me! i'm not proving to myself what i can do by my own strength, but what can God do thru a willing person!

but of cos, i really need to learn to balance my studies with ministries n my hobbies.. it seems i get so distracted n lazy easily.. tml i will go to sch! give me the will power to stand by my decisions Lord! downloading some clips from a breaking site.. God i really don't know why i'm doing this, is it really cos its Your will so i can reach out to more breakers?? i don't know, i really got to pray more about this cos i'm really going deep into it if thats Your calling for me.. but honestly i don't really think so, cos i'm like, so old already, i can't really learn as fast as the younger ones..

thanks for all You've done for me today.. i really want to live a pure n holy life for You.. so help me God,

In Jesus name I pray
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home