Monday, February 07, 2005

what a powerful sermon.. thanks for bringing my visions to rememberance!

dear Heavenly Father,

truly hallowed be Your name! today's sermon really touched me in such a deep way Lord, i wept n wept for the 1st time standing on stage with the choir, in 2005! truly i have taken You for granted, I have lost the precious presence of God around me, tats why i feel so dry when i do certain things, is simply becos God, You are not happy with the way i treat you..

and for all tat i'm here to say i'm sorry.

i really want to say i'm so sorry for treating You too casually, coming to You only when i'm in sin n trouble, ignoring You whenever i'm having fun, forgetting Your will n doing what i like instead.. i'm so sorry Lord. i know now that i really need to reverence You in all that I do, if not everything that i do is useless. without the anointing n presence of God, all that i do will not have any meaning at all! i want to love You n trust You again, even if pple call it blind faith. whats so wrong about blind faith in a God that sees all?? i'd rather have strong blind faith in You than in any other thing in the world!

Father God, i'm sorry for all the wrong words n thoughts that went thru my mind today. its a sabbath day, n yet i'm still cursing n making crude remarks, forgive me. i want to say only edifying words that build pple up n glorify Your name. oh Jesus, please let me spend some time with Jiaqi to say the sinner's prayer with her.. i really wish for her to get saved before she goes back to Aussie, i feel that now is really the Cairos timing.

I'm going to worship n pray in my bedroom now, i'm writing all this down as a prayer n also as a testimony to myself, to remind myself that no matter what, You are always in my heart n my mind, You are always going to be the sole focus of my life.. i pray that even if one day i backslide, i shall look back on this blog n remember all the things You've done for me, n i'll remember what You did on the cross 2000 years ago.. given up all for me, Your life, Your wealth, Your health, everything Lord Jesus.. You gave it all for me.

Thank You Lord for erverything. i really want to worship You n honour You everyday of my life, not wasting a single moment without Your presence surrounding me.

I pray all this in Jesus name,
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home