Saturday, April 30, 2005

THE GREATEST THING IN ALL MY LIFE IS KNOWING YOU
THE GREATEST THING IN ALL MY LIFE IS KNOWING YOU
I WANT TO KNOW YOU MORE I WANT TO KNOW YOU MORE THE GREATEST THING IN ALL MY LIFE IS KNOWING YOU
Dear Lord God!
Today the prayer meeting was simply fantastic! really felt Your presence so strongly.. yeah n i admit that what i felt was so strange, after yujie didn't scold me, i only felt worse.. haha.. but its ok, i know You are here with me, seeing me thru all the bad things that happen to us in life..
Truly the worship was so ministering, i was crying n praying by the second worship song already, despite being tired n hungry, i really felt You were there edging me on, encouraging me, giving me a good grip on my arm to keep me from stumbling.. i really came quite close to stumbling this few days.. but thank God You were there for me!
Just finished my songsheet for tml.. Gosh i really hope she hasn't fallen asleep yet, cos i'm waiting up for her to call me to help her with the typing n stuff.. yeah i know we're not gonna be together for the next 2 years, but then again, 2 years pass very quickly! i know what it feels like cos last year i can still distinctly remember the time when i thought a 3 years vow was really going to kill me n i couldn't endure the whole thing.. yet already one full year has passed n i really didn't struggle with it that much, ever since the whole jessie thing! cos i have no urge or guts to break my vow again, lest You "punish" me n cause me to take another even longer one! woo.. i don't want to stay single forever! hahaha.. i believe that when the time is right You will send the right person into my life, but only if i mature n remain focused on what i need to do for You!
honestly God, i'm afraid to go back to camp. i remember the 2 years i spent in army was almost a living hell for me. yet i have to go back there again. i'm so sick n tired of it, how i pray that i didn't have to go back, that by some miracle, You cancel the 2 months..
Anyway i'll do my QT soon see Ya!
In Jesus name,
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home