Friday, April 29, 2005

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone
This seems to be the theme song of my life.. Greenday rocks man..!
Dear God,
dunno why is it that yujie hasn't called me to disciple me yet.. i really know he's quite angry n disappointed with my actions.. but honestly i don't really care cos i'm too tired to care.. i'm just gonna do my best to serve You in the best way i can. i don't have to be perfect, i don't have to live up to anyone's expectations, as long as i know i'm alright with You, thats all there is to it.
today's the 2nd day of my holiday n i really don't have much time to enjoy before my army resumes next tues.. later gonna meet joan n my tuition kid victoria n jessica... think i will sms michelle ask her to join us as well. this is really not an excuse to see Joan, for goodness sake, i think i don't know how to face her anymore.. its like a breakup without ever being together.. You know it feels?
i guess this is really not the time for any intimate relationship for me now. cos i'm still too emotional n get easily upset over such things, so its better for me to really focus on You right now.. just be friends with everyone, let God take control over everything in my life.. whatever will be will be.. noone knows what God has in store right?
but truly, i'm never liked anyone like her before.. where it might actually work out. phoebe was a mistake from the beginning, our leaders n parents were against it, You were displeased with it. jessie was a worse mistake, it was almost out of lust rather than love.. that was a very selfish r/n cos we wanted things from each other.. so this friendship with Joan is so special, i will want it to remain that way.. just as good friends before everything blew up..
yeah, i'm impressed with Mikki's email of faith n encouragement.. sort of brightened me up a bit this morning.. oh God i love this song.. Stand by me, nobody knows, the way its gonna be.. its so true.. life deals us the cards we least expect.
i'm running out of words to say, i'm running out of purpose to live, pls refresh my life, refresh my heart oh Lord.. a pure heart, thats what i long for, a heart that hungers after You, a heart thats ever true.. sometimes i get distracted, yeah, but i'm bouncing back on track for You! i don't care what scolding or what happens, i'm taking it like a man, i'm accepting all responsiblity n i'm going to do what You called me here to do, even if i can't do it! By Your grace i can do it! i don't think You have given up on me, even if others give up on me, i know You are always standing by me, giving me the strength i need to go on.. i have the friends with me, i have the Holy Spirit with me, i have You with me, what more do i need?
Life is still be good, for You are a good God! Amen!
Hahaha.. its time to learn to let go n let God once again..
In Jesus name i pray,
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home