Tuesday, April 26, 2005

part 2 (continuation from part 1) the greatest story ever told..

(due to some constant interruptions from sms n msn n emails n calls, i was unable to finish this letter. honestly i would rather be alone at home than to have pple at home bugging me to do this n that.. its so annoying.)

anyway i was going to mention about the mock cell group. mikki was doing praise n clarence was doing the preaching n i did worship n ministry. i think we were all super kan chiong n it was actually quite funny! hahaha.. i think mikki would make a good leader maybe 1 year from now, as she really grows in the Lord she is already equipped with the Word, she knows the songs n how to sing them, its just a matter of practice! as for clarence, he really did his research into the Word, n the verses were good, but it was a bit funny the way he read verse after verse without pausing to put his point across! but anyway we all learn from our mistakes... dunno why when i was praying, i keep changing the prayer into a personal one rather than in a group setting, so need to practice using words like "ours" "us" etc, instead of the usual prayers! its a bit challenging, cos i dun have a loud voice n its difficult to play guitar n lead singing at the same time.. but of cos i will keep praticing n eventually get it right! Amen!

Lord i'm so tired n the exam on thurs seems like such a bore.. no inspiration to study at all, i feel my tutor really doesn't know how to teach. she just throws us point after point without any organisation, n doesn't address the tutorial questions at all. so annoying! but anyway i pray that You bless the study session with Joan later, i intend to study from 12.45 pm till 7 pm before i go for tuition. thats a good 6 hours at least.

also the games played was quite fun, eventhough we didn't have any new friends, it was good to see kenneth n justin joining us! yeah.. how high a tower can be built depends on the foundations. we need to really build up our own cg member's lives before we can effectively win souls for You! it was a good time of fellowship, although towards the end i got a bit annoyed cos everyone was moving so slowly when i wanted to rush home to study!! in the end i got 0 studying done cos tat totally destroyed my mood to study. hope i managed to help mikki with her maths instead n didn't waste my evening completely... was a bit annoyed by ryan who kept asking for a lift home.. come on, its basic courtesy to wait for someone to ask if u want a favour before accepting it! michelle also, keep asking me if can drive her here n there.. really annoying. n when i say no, it means no! why do they keep pestering n pestering me? i feel that sometimes pple really take me for granted, God see what i mean? haiz.. but then again, i often take You for granted as well, so i guess its a taste of my own medicine? i really dun ever want to take You n Your presence for granted, esp since i know without You i can't do well for my exams my future depends on the results. yeah it may seem weird, but our lives depend on a piece of paper. but nevertheless i put my trust in You n know that You will help me for tues n weds n even thurs morning as i study like crazy for thurs papers! hahaha..

anyway Lord, the main part is coming up soon, n i really know that what happened was probably a big mistake, but its in the past n its behind us now.. so i pray that You forgive us, as we really focus our lives on You n move into our destiny.. yeah, i didn't tell yujie n eunice the whole truth, but i guess there's somethings which do not need to be said.. afterall, as long as I know You are with me again, i have no worries! hahaha... n no harm is done to anyone.

ok here it goes, forever to be remembered as a chapter in the book of my life where it all happened n it all ended in a single day...

[censored] (want to find out more? ask me lah! hahahaha you ka po)

yeah.. tats about it. the longest post ever. probably gonna be the only time i write so much. but thank You Lord for this special friendship, something pure n something fun n even Holy n sanctifiable. we're both mature children of God, we know how to put You first instead of our selfish desires n we know that You will bless us greatly for giving our lives into Your hands.

In Jesus name i pray,
Amen

Thank you for this moment
I've gotta say how beautiful you are
Of all the hopes and dreams i could have prayed for
Here you are

If I could have one dance forever
I would take you by the hand
Tonight it's you and I together I'm so glad
I'm your man

And if i lived a thousand years you knowI'd never could explain
The way I lost my heart to you that day
But if destiny decided I should've looked the other way
Then the world would never know
The greatest story ever told
And did I tell you that I love you tonight

I don't hear the music when I'm looking in your eyes
But I feel the rythm of your body close to mine
It's the way we touch that sends me
It's the way we'll always be
Your kiss your pretty smile you know I'd die for
Oh baby you're all I need

And if i lived a thousand years you knowI'd never could explain
The way I lost my heart to you that day
But if destiny decided I should've looked the other way
Then the world would never know
The greatest story ever told
And did I tell you that I love you just how much I really need you
Did I tell you that I love you tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home