Saturday, April 23, 2005

Thanks for the exam hints! Woo hoo!

Dear heavenly Father,

Really just wanna thank You for helping me thru out the paper, taking away my fear n giving me confidence instead! I think i might be able to get an overall B for property! Really thank You i know You were there helping me every step of the way, every word i wrote down, until the min the paper ended! Thanks for coming thru for me once again! Haha..

Also, the past few days has sort of been a roller coaster ride for me emotionally as well.. i really think i have to tell Yujie but i think he'll be so angry with both me n Joan.. cos we're both supposed to be looking out for the younger members and yet we have fallen into a "trap" ourselves! Its ridiculous lah.. she really was the person i thought i would never like, n indeed, i wouldn't have realised it at all until she told me. But Lord, i know You are first in my life, i will never forget that. i know that as i wait diligently on You, You will one day provide me with the "perfect" partner, not that she needs to be totally perfect, but in the sense that she's the one meant for me, she's perfect to me! Haha.. i remember pastor Kong used to say how God sent him an angel n then he would smile sweetly at Pst Sun! that's how i want my relationship with my future spouse to be, totally in love with God and totally in love with each other everyday.

later there's gonna be mock CG at my place! haha! so excited until i couldn't sleep last night! silly right? was practicing over n over again.. though its only just 4 pple i believe Your presence will come strongly as You promised, where 2 or 3 are gathered You are there in the midst of them! Lord i pray that You keep me from temptation n sin, that i am able to come before You and renew my mind every single morning, from the moment i wake up, i will acknowledge You as the Lord n God of all my life, i will put away wrong thoughts n feelings n devote my day to You. Lord as i continue to study over the next 5 days, i pray that You really send Your Holy Spirit to give me wisdom n understanding, tat i may glorify You in my exams as well as serve You actively in ministry...

Jesus, thanks for such a great time of praise n worship last night! Truly there's nothing better than being able to praise n worship You, to feel Your presence so tangibly n to know that there's a God who loves me so much, He will show up whenever I need Him! i know that with You, i'll never be alone n i take comfort in that!

Pray that today's games will all go smoothly, there'll be good weather n most of all, the new friends will come n build good relationships with all the cg members!

Father finally i pray for kenneth, Lord bring him back! He's really drawing far away from all of us, and i don't know how to deal with it! Pls touch him so powerfully taht he will come back to church n cell group n be in Your kingdom once again! i will pray for Him every single day Lord, i promise...

In Jesus name,
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home