Thursday, May 26, 2005

Thank You..

Dear Lord,

as i'm sitting here typing this out, my true feelings begin to flow out of my heart, my tears, my love for You has indeed grown so cold n distant these past few months.. i've relied more n more on my own strength, always want to do things my own way, not really caring about others anymore..

is it cos i'm getting sick of serving n beginning to look at my own needs first? but this only happens when i don't draw my energy from You anymore... need to really get back my walk with You properly..

this song is from me to You, i pray that every word i sing will be from the bottom of my heart, that i mean what i sing, n sing what i mean..

Thank You
For the chance to live again
For Your grace that never ends
Always I will sing of Your praise

Hallelujah.. hallelujah.. hallelujah..
My beloved King to You i sing

You mean everything to me
You're all this world will never be
Your name reigns in my heart
You're all that I depend on

its such a simple song, n yet so touching, goes to the very center of my heart, simple words expressing my love n worship for You..

all i want is to spend an hour worshipping You, praying, reading the Bible, every single morning or night.. i think i'll try morning when i'm fresher n when there's no distractions. i know that when i focus on You my problems will all get smaller n You will truly reign in my life..

In Jesus name i pray,
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home