Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Pearl harbour sucked... And I miss you

One of the funniest songs.. many others like it from Team America!

I miss you more then Michael Bay missed the mark
When he made Pearl Harbor
I miss you more than that movie missed the point
And that’s an awful lot girl
And now, now you’ve gone away
And all I’m trying to say is
Pearl Harbor sucked, and I miss you
I need u like Ben Affleck needs acting school
He was terrible in that film
I need u like Cuba Gooding needed a bigger part
He’s way better than Ben Affleck
And now all I can think about is your smile
and that shitty movie too
Pearl Harbor sucked and I miss you
Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies?
I guess Pearl Harbor sucked
Just a little bit more than I miss you


Lol.. really cracks me up.. but at the same time.. yeah, sort of miss a certain someone at this xmas time... no inspiration to continue the story leh.. need something to motivate me to continue the zombie killing story.. hahaha.. just simply too tired to write much...

dun have many friends to bring for xmas.. really been hanging out with church pple too much n haven't got time for my outside friends.. tml gonna have lunch with my JC friends, gonna invite all of them, but really don't think they will wanna come cos i've asked before like 100 times liao.. but anyway just try, n give it a shot.. i'm already so busy organising gatherings n appreciations n performances n music practice... where got time to go out n fellowship with outside friends? thank God they decided to organise something without me taking the initiative..! always me asking friends out, always me instigating a gathering, i really feel a bit stressed out...

but nevermind.. Globes and maps will chart my way back home.. to You, to Your secret place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home