Saturday, March 19, 2005

Great cell group! but dunno bout tml's outing...

dear Lord,

i dunno why i started to cry today when i begun telling my testimony.. after having said it, i felt really touched on the inside, but also like as if i have let You down..

God, i'm really too insensitive n careless with my words!

i've hurt mikki n yujie n possibly even kenneth with what i accidentally said, or said in an untactful manner...

forgive me, i really didn't mean to say such nonsense..

sometimes i get a bit confused.. cos on one hand things r getting better n better, in my ministries i feel i'm rising up n stepping out more, yet in other areas, i feel i'm getting worse n worse... for eg. in sharing the life of Jesus with cg members, discipling my flesh n my tongue, etc.. i really hope i'm doing the right thing for You!

Lord, i pray that tml's strikeforce outing will go smoothly, that i don't lose my temper n really enjoy myself. i didnt' really enjoy myself at the bowling event today, cos i was a bit angry with joan's attitude.

i feel like just throwing everything aside right now.

the outing may also be cancelled cos we got to go church to spray sticks.

argh!!

i can't take this roller coaster ride.. i want some stability in my life! God i dunno what else i can say or do to express my feelings.. but You know everything, You are in control.. i guess i jus have to peservere n hold on to You.

i'm very troubled tonight. i also dunno why.. perhaps seeing kenneth n mikki like that, on top of being scolded by yujie.. i enjoy serving You, i really do, but i'd much rather jus worship.

help me have the joy of the Lord, n live life to the fullest while i'm still on the earth! i'm growing weary already, yet Your Word says those who do not grow weary while doing good will receive the blessings of God.. strengthen me Lord!!

in Jesus name
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home