Thursday, March 24, 2005

She will be loved... but not by me.. haha! Praise the Lord!

Dear Lord,

Well, i hope that finally clears everything up! Yeah!

Thanks God! at least i know now that the person she likes is NOT me! and that sort of comes as a relief, cos she really ought to like someone her age, and vice versa! hahaha...

God i'm sorry for all the wrong sins i've committed today.. please forgive me. i'm really trying my best to live out a Christian life, depending on You for direction, though i'm sometimes a little stubborn to obey.. ok, very stubborn at times. but i thank You for a fruitful dinner with wendy, n a good conversation with her. i pray that You will really rise up more mature members in the cell group, like wendy, joan, ryan, kevin, etc.. cos honestly God, i don't think i'm cut out to be a CGL. i can't handle small admin things, i can't counsel pple properly, i can't give a good Bible study, i can't even handle my own life well n turn to You whenever i feel tempted!

if i fail i know You're faithful n just to forgive me, but if i fail others, i'm really letting You down, as well as many other souls! God You look at the heart, You look at the effort, not the result. but for me, i feel i'm producing really lousy results! in my studies, in my ministries, in my personal life, in my walk with You.. i'm going nowhere.

but thanks for clearing up the whole issue with Peggie! i mean, yeah i'm a little disappointed that she wasn't refering to me all the time.. but well, like what sashi said, there's a big whale prepared for me in the ocean of fish, n God will only lead me to the right person if i first submit my will to His!

no point struggling n struggling on my own! let go and let God! yeah!

i still don't have any friends confirmed for easter! Lord, this is really really bad! i'm trying to reach out to my cousins n friends in law, tml i'll give kelvin n ederick the cards.. n if You want me to or lead me to, prob to liangying n serbie n noel n philip too. but i doubt they'll be bothered to come.. haiz.

i'm quite a failure at relationships in school, which is prob why i dislike sch so much.. help me gain some friends on law sch, pple i can really trust n share Christ with, rather than just superficial frenz.

n i dunno, i really do feel kind of sick in the gut. cos i know i am a little disappointed by what she told me. but better a little disappointment now, rather than a big disappointment to God by failing to achieve Your will for me!! help me fight temptation, or flee from it 7 ways! let me find joy and solace in You.

In Jesus name i pray,
Amen!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home